Aquaclear filters are amazing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

not-pro

Aquarium Advice Regular
I bought an aquaclear filter this morning and installed it on my new tank. Having tried aquatech, and tetra filters designed for my tank size... I was shocked that an aquaclear for a THIRTY GALLON (the smallest at the store) was capable of running at full blast and causing less turbulence than either of the smaller pumps... while I'm sure filtering better.

glad it worked out for ya! :)

Tell everyone in the chat I said Hi. I'll be on tonite and taking pictures, bacteria bloom has gone down drastically (water is minimally cloudy now).

I pulled my lily bulbs because they won't stop floating. I think that means they're duds. I'm sure the other bulbs are duds too, so I'll probably just buy live plants this weekend.

I wasn't quite ready to give up on them so they're in my fish bowl in the kitchen which is being filtered by my other 10 gallon filter... (no fish, cycling for now for bacteria growth) to help produce some bacteria. If they grow, great, if not, oh well!

Back
Top Bottom