Aqualight 30" T - 5 HO Double Lamp Strip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, yes I've been liking planted tanks more and more. When I buy a house I'm planning on buying at least a 125g with discuss and fully planted. I have yet to read up on light and co2, tis why I'm so confused. If you find any good articles make sure you send me a link!!

I appreciate your help.

LOL, yes I've been liking planted tanks more and more. When I buy a house I'm planning on buying at least a 125g with discuss and fully planted. I have yet to read up on light and co2, tis why I'm so confused. If you find any good articles make sure you send me a link!!

I appreciate your help.

Sounds like a great plan! Yup its all very confusing! I have found trail and error is the best way :) I will forward any info I can. Best way is to talk to others, get involved in an Aquarium Club in your area. The guys who have been doing this for decades can give you some of the best advise! For example according to the internet you can't keep Neons in water warmer than 80, I have been keeping them in water at 84 for over 2 years and everyone is happy :)

Well here's the pic the light really make the tank in this case I'm very happy with the way it looks hopefully grow a decent sword now lol.

Also snuck in a pic of my 28g euro in mid cycle still need to do some scapeing though ;)

Back
Top Bottom