Aquarium Apps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sidman24

Aquarium Advice FINatic
anyone have any aquarium apps/games you really enjoy on your iphone? I was just looking for something to play and was wondering if any of you have suggestions :)

I use aquarium. It's a app that allows you to setup your stock and it tells you how full you are and the warnings of whatever fish are currently in your tank. Also it gives you pictures and info on fish/diseases. It's worth a download

Edit: ' my aquarium guide'

I use aqua planner pro. U can set up alerts for water changes and testing and medication adding and stuff. U can enter your test params and it charts them out and of course add your stock. It even shows compatibility between your stock. It's pretty cool. Like $2.99 iPhone app.

I use aqua planner pro. U can set up alerts for water changes and testing and medication adding and stuff. U can enter your test params and it charts them out and of course add your stock. It even shows compatibility between your stock. It's pretty cool. Like $2.99 iPhone app.
Is that for tropical tanks too not only marine?

I use it for tropical. You can use it for both actually tho and set up several different tanks too.

Forgot about that one, will have to check it out. Thanks.

Tried my aquarium guide and aqua planner pro.. Like everything about aqua planner pro, just wish they added the recommended tank size for the fish like in my aquarium guide

Back
Top Bottom