Aquarium art?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dingusplease

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wondering if anyone ever draws or makes art of aquarium related stuff? Lol I guess you have to be pretty into the hobby :)

Quick painting (done on an iPad) I made of a pom pom crab (saltwater):

Search up glenn cowans he is an awesome photographer he is a local to me in perth western australia. I believe he is currently in the red sea doing s dive right now

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I drew a cartoon sketch of some Tanganyikan fish I want to keep if that counts :) They all look like circles with triangle tails though, and the fry are dots :p

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Someone emailed this to me and it thought it looked so peaceful, maybe not totally realistic but yeah. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405649197.936242.jpg I could ask my mum to paint a picture of an aquarium, she loves to paint. Here's one that's pretty recent ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405649248.973402.jpg does anyone have a (real) picture of a really nice aquarium, preferably one with cool coloured corals?

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

I love doing aquarium art when I have the time. I sketched a really funny rockfish at the public aquarium a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom