Aquarium Co-Op "Easy Green"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JackBinimbul

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been looking around for fertilizer solutions and have determined that liquid ferts are probably my best bet.

Here's my specs: 20g long, cories, endlers and RCS. Will be moderately planted with java fern, java moss, anubias nana petite, dwarf hairgrass, bucephalandra and frogbit. Low-med FSPEC light, low-tech.

I'm wanting an All-In-One fert solution and came across Aquarium Co-Op's "Easy Green". I did a search here and saw that Barliman swears by it, but haven't found much else.

Does anyone have long-term experience with this brand? Is there another suggestion? I want to keep it as simple, easy and affordable as possible.

I use Aquarium Co-op's easy green in my 55 gallon tank. So far, it seems fine. No deficiencies visible and its super easy to dose with a pre measure pump. I do use a little potassium nitrate dry fert supplement to get my nitrates up as I grow riparium plants out of the top and they keep my nitrates pretty much at zero. I use seachem flourish on my 5 gallon planted tank and it seems to be the superior product compared to easy green. The plants seem to grow more vigorously. I am going to switch my 55 gallon over to flourish once I run out of easy green. I used to do my own dry ferts when the 55 was high tech and obviously that is typically a more comprehensive fertilizing regime, but takes more effort. Just my two cents.

Been following cory at aquarium co-op for awhile. Been using his easy green for six months. Much better product than most ferts you find in stores. I have eight tanks with two of them with shrimp an have no problems. You can't beat the price.

Back
Top Bottom