Aquarium GIFs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishperson

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I heard a picture is worth a thousand words. If that's so, then a GIF must be worth at least a million! :D

Post your aquarium GIFs here! They tell a lot more about a tank then normal pictures do.

You can make them by uploading your pictures to Google+ Photos, and it will automatically create a GIF of similar pictures for you. There is a button on my camera (I call it "sequence", I don't really know the name but maybe someone can enlighten me) that allows you to take multiple pictures in rapid succession if you hold down the shutter release (the button that takes the picture). That is really helpful for taking pictures and Google+ Photos makes a GIF automatically out of them! Photobucket also has a GIF maker, and there are many others online.

Click here to join Photobucket.

Another GIF maker

To insert a photo easily through photobucket (one that has been uploaded already and is in your bucket), click on the picture to view it, scroll down a bit and find "IMG" on the right side of the screen, it should be under "Shared Links". Right next to it is a URL. Click on it, and it will automatically be copied. Paste it into a post to insert the picture!

Please keep all posts on topic!

Keep posting the GIFs guys, and enjoy! (y)

Nice pictures, I love the crayfish (or whatever it is :lol: ), but those are JPG files. Use the GIF maker I put in the original post to make a GIF.

Ooh thats a really good one Krissycakes!

Fishobsessed yours didn't work for me. I don't think its a GIF.

Back
Top Bottom