Aquarium Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magazine

• AFI

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • TFH

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
What do you read? I read Aquarium Fish International and Tropical Fish Hobbyist. I like them both. They are both great helpful magazines.:) (You can select more than one option)

I was published in AFI and have multiple articles accepted by and awaiting publication in TFH.

Fishguy2727 said:
I was published in AFI and have multiple articles accepted by and awaiting publication in TFH.

That's really cool! Which issue?

I read AFI and I love it! I keep sending in drawings for the fish kids thing but I never get picked. I might be a little old too lol.

April 2011, article about how garlic is more than an appetite stimulant or immune system booster, it actively kills parasites.

Fishguy2727 said:
April 2011, article about how garlic is more than an appetite stimulant or immune system booster, it actively kills parasites.

I have that one on my shelf, I'll check it out.

EDIT: I vaguely remember reading that a while ago!

Fishguy2727 said:

Wow that's Impressive! Darn I don't have the April issue.

I get TFH from the library every now and then. It has some interesting articles and pictures. I wish I could get a subscription!

I get TFH from the library every now and then. It has some interesting articles and pictures. I wish I could get a subscription!

I just love reading about fish. I like learning new things, I can never get too much knowledge about fish!

redsea said:
It is just so much fun! I read about all types of fish.

I agree! It is very fun and interesting! Although I mostly only read about freshwater because that's what I keep and saltwater can get kinda confusing IMO.

I agree! It is very fun and interesting! Although I mostly only read about freshwater because that's what I keep and saltwater can get kinda confusing IMO.

I read most of it. Like I said before, I just can't get enough knowledge:lol:

I used to subscribe to TFH, but got tired of all the self promotion back then. I haven't read them recently.

I'm really waiting for someone to publish an iPad tropical fish magazine.

I used to subscribe to TFH, but got tired of all the self promotion back then. I haven't read them recently.

I'm really waiting for someone to publish an iPad tropical fish magazine.

I believe TFH actually has an app out there for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. :)

Also, if you all read a magazine other than AFI or TFH, please share what it is. :)

Back
Top Bottom