Aquarium supplies (Edmonton & Area)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

congo calvus

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey I'am selling off some of my stuff to get a 120g+ tank. so here it is.
(1)Eheim 2211 w/ valves, surface aggitator. $70
(1)Eheim (internal) Wet-dry not sure of model # it is not a liberty series, it has a Eheim 1048 pump in the bottom of the filter. $125
(1) 33g hex flat back tank needs plastic surround. $30
(1) 15g stand only $40
(1)UGF for 10g FREE
(2)fluval 4 internal filters $25 a peice
(1) fluval 403 canister $100

I will also have some saltwater stuff i'll be getting rid of that is only a couple months old like a 250 watt MH reef sun , live rock, and live coral.
I'll post again once i figure out what coral i'am going to get rid of.

I'am selling the MH and coral for a friend. So im not sure if he whats to sell the coral first or if he'll sell the light now and take the coral to lfs? I'll let you know as soon as i can.
Thanks

I talked to my bud and he wants $325 firm for the MH paid $430 2 months ago, He also has a sandsifting starfish,braincoral,candycanecoral,live rock,and feather dusters.
He will sell the MH right now,and take the coral back to the fish store,if no one wants it right away.

Sorry i made a mistake on some of the things he has for sale.
Here they are in CORRECT order 250 watt MH same price as posted before, 1 maze coral,1 candycane coral, and 1 perites coral.- $60 for all the coral

How much live rock does he/you have?
I am looking for like 30-40 lbs of it but we (its a school project) don't have much money, but I would be willing to ship it down to Calgary and give him a bit of cash for it though we couldn't offer much.
Anyways get back to me and we will see what we can work out. Our is also a 30 gal, so I am sure we could take all of that like rock off your hands.

Thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom