Aquariumfish.net?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NigelK8485

Aquarium Advice Addict
So after recently finding out that the only fish store near me has closed its facilities and moved to Tampa, I've been looking for places online. I've looked at liveaquaria, pet place...neither have what I want. I came across aquariumfish.net and while they don't have exactly what I want...they're the closest to it and quite a bit cheaper than bluegrass aquatics, which is who I was primarily looking at. I've read reviews online and it seems like most of the bad ones are from at least 2-3+ years ago. Has anyone ordered from them?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Preferably a lemon oscar, a red severum, silver dollars, and a featherfin catfish.

Aquariumfish is out of stock on the lemon oscar and red severum, but they have albino or tiger oscars and gold severums which I'd be okay with.

Why no I have not. I have not even heard of it, I'll look at it now though. Thanks.

Unfortunately they only have two oscars in stock, both wild caught and no specifics on color. Very cool looking store though.

Wet Spot is awesome, they're actually local for me. Their stock changes frequently and they're very responsive on email. If they don't have what you're looking for right now or if you want picture of what they have, email them. They should be able to give you the pictures or information on when what you want may become available :)

As for Aquariumfish.net, I've bought guppies and honeycomb catfish from them and was happy with the purchase. Fish were all healthy and gorgeous, and they even threw in extra guppies.

When you are buying long lived fish like Oscars and Severums that you will spend a long time growing out and taking care of my advice is to be patient and wait for what you really want. Both the severum and the oscar will live for 10 years or longer with proper care.

If you want a lemon oscar, get a lemon oscar. Same thing with the super red severum.

When you are buying long lived fish like Oscars and Severums that you will spend a long time growing out and taking care of my advice is to be patient and wait for what you really want. Both the severum and the oscar will live for 10 years or longer with proper care.

If you want a lemon oscar, get a lemon oscar. Same thing with the super red severum.

I agree 100% with this. Don't settle get what you want or you will regret it in the long run

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well I'm not sure I'd call it settling. Basically I'm indecisive. I saw online one that's called a copper oscar, they say it's not painted and it is their natural colors, which I think would look good with a green severum. But yeah I've still got a week before I can even set up my tank and start the cycle so I've got time to keep looking around.

I've ordered from aquarium fish.net twice. They are very good to work with and both times they through in an extra fish for free. I'd recommend them. I've bought a honeycomb catfish, GBR, spotted blue eyes, and dwarf gouramis. All showed up alive and looked really healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom