aquascape help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patola_l

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all, I'm prepping for the arrival of 2 knight gobies to my 33 gal tank on thursday, and i want to make sure they have some nice hiding spots with the help of rocks to make caves... i have some old ones from an old cichlid tank, only issue is they are blue and I'm not sure if they look good in the tank.... i know to them it won't matter but i wanted to get some opinions.... here is a pic, i just would rather reuse that to pay for new rock that matches, is it really hideous?

thanks, anyone have ideas on where to put caves or placed that the gobies can have territory.

I went ahead and tried something out, how does it look? I made 2 caves and some smaller crevasses for the gobies to claim. Any ideas, comments? Let me know how things look!

patola_l said:
I went ahead and tried something out, how does it look? I made 2 caves and some smaller crevasses for the gobies to claim. Any ideas, comments? Let me know how things look!

I hope that cave in the last pic doesnt fall!! Looks good though!

thanks guys! i think it looks good too, the cave is sturdy, i made sure of it! I'm excited to get my gobies on thursday. Ill post pictures after i acclimatize them, they are going to be beautiful

Hmmm...im gunna see if my lfs does that!! I looked up knight gobies online...they look sweet

looks great! i like the contrast of the blue, but then again blue is my favorite color! can't wait to see fishy pictures!

Back
Top Bottom