Aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason7894561230

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey,
So i need some help with my 30 gal tank i really dont like the way it is the rocks are at the moment so i would like to know what you guys would do
It
img_1224398_0_26e6837d2caa47b36d9d6e0cb93c9aed.jpg

I'm actually diggin' it. Just hide that heater some where and maybe throw some plants in the corners.

You might be able to spread the rocks just a wee bit more to each side and still have them stacked against each other if you think it would look better. Also, is that line in there for tying down plants? You might consider using some fishing line since its much less visible and finer, so that you wouldn't have to notice it all the time.

Looks great, but in my opinion is a little bit too centered. I'd recommend doing what i3k said...put some plants in the corners to balance it out.

I like having the rocks in the center, but to spread out the decor a bit more so it isn't all in the center I agree, I would move some plants into the corner. Also, I liked how you had it before with one long rock standing vertical, that was kind of cool. :)

And yes, as I believe someone else has mentioned, I suggest moving the heater behind a plant or something if you can.

Thinking, maybe some big tall plants on both sides of the rock would frame it nicely.

Oh, that's good. Post some pics when you change things up a bit!

Back
Top Bottom