Aquaterrarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fc004

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys,
I would like to know if it’s possible to keep endler guppies and a rough green snake on a 60L tank with a land and water part. Please Help!

Welcome to the community!

I have seen a video of this type project, like a paludarium. Thought it was SerpaDesign, but there are so many videos, and in a quick look I didn't see it there. So it could be someone else.

The basic idea is the bottom is an aquarium and the top can be sectioned off or left open and there is a set up the top and sides which will be best suited to the inhabitants. I have seen with a water proofed side boards and back with opening door in front or side, or solid back and 1/3 (maybe a half solid side) and then screen sides and front.

Or equal sized aquarium and mesh screen reptile top connected together.

Someone here made a nice one. (a few good ones really) you can use the search feature and search for paludarium.

ZooMed make a smaller 4G bottom Paludarium and a 10G bottom as well. So actually built to be a water containing bottom.

this
https://www.tfhmagazine.com/article...-meets-sea-creating-a-paludarium-full-article

Welcome to the community!

I have seen a video of this type project, like a paludarium. Thought it was SerpaDesign, but there are so many videos, and in a quick look I didn't see it there. So it could be someone else.

The basic idea is the bottom is an aquarium and the top can be sectioned off or left open and there is a set up the top and sides which will be best suited to the inhabitants. I have seen with a water proofed side boards and back with opening door in front or side, or solid back and 1/3 (maybe a half solid side) and then screen sides and front.

Or equal sized aquarium and mesh screen reptile top connected together.

Someone here made a nice one. (a few good ones really) you can use the search feature and search for paludarium.

ZooMed make a smaller 4G bottom Paludarium and a 10G bottom as well. So actually built to be a water containing bottom.

this
https://www.tfhmagazine.com/article...-meets-sea-creating-a-paludarium-full-article

Thank You So Much, Will get back to you with anything i need. I got so many ideas (and choosing between them is so hard)! That’s why forums like this one are great.

Back
Top Bottom