Aqueon Evolve...any good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Purdy!

Just sayin, the 8 gal kit is 94.99... you could piece together a 10 gal setup with better filtration and lighting for that cost. Don't get too tempted by the slick look of the overpriced nano. ;)

severum mama said:
Purdy!

Just sayin, the 8 gal kit is 94.99... you could piece together a 10 gal setup with better filtration and lighting for that cost. Don't get too tempted by the slick look of the overpriced nano. ;)

Hey now.... :)

SM is right of course. If budget is a concern you can do better for less.

I actually just bought the 2 gallon one, and only think I don't like is the flow is super slow and seems almost motionless. Compared to the pic on the box where it looks like it has current.

I bought this one to replace my 3.5 which is the top fin half moon and the size was killing the space I had. I'm keeping the 3.5 still, since I invested the fluval ebi filter for it.

But if I had the extra space on my night stand I would get the 4 gallon if I had known the flow sucks. But here is my picture of it. The cloud in it was a little bacteria I had added. My 2 african dwarf frogs are in it, my betta i found dead when i got home from work. So, have to replace him now. But other than that I like it.
400367_2607650560402_1529070319_32413969_493668990_n.jpg

*EDIT*
I feel REALLY dumb right now, I didn't connect the tube from the little pump to the "out" part of the filter and now it has amazing filtration. I turned it to the lowest setting and its great!

Back
Top Bottom