Aquipure nitrate removal???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crawdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Has anyone on here tried aquipures nitrate removal system? They advertise on this forum, and I have checked out their site, but all the customer reviews there are all positive of course. I was just curious if anyone here has tried one. They claim that the bacteria in the filter will prevent you from having to do water changes, wether I believe that or not I don't know. I was just hoping to get some feed back.

I never tried it. I watched their video. It does makes sense that it can turn nitrAtes into a gas by housing anaerobic bacteria at the lower levels of the filter. I don't think the unit can keep the bacteria that turn organic matter into a gas. The unit requires you to add some kind of supplement, but never stated its purpose. It may have to do with it keep the bacteria strong and alive.

All the best equipment out there in the market cannot and will not eliminate water changes. Their website gives consumers an impression of Aquaripure reduces/eliminates water changes, but it doesn't. Its not possible for it to remove the hundreds of other types of waste in the water. There is no way around water changes because its the ultimate eliminator of waste.

After reading and watching more from the website, many of the statements are absolutely bogus.

Its not worth the money and time..

Terrance said:
All the best equipment out there in the market cannot and will not eliminate water changes. Their website gives consumers an impression of Aquaripure reduces/eliminates water changes, but it doesn't. Its not possible for it to remove the hundreds of other types of waste in the water. There is no way around water changes because its the ultimate eliminator of waste.

+1. Couldn't have said that any better.

Cool, it always seems to that if it's to good to be true....... That's why. Was asking around. Their "customer comments" we're just to positive. Tanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom