Are all tetras naturally spazzy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yodlem

Aquarium Advice Regular
yeah...every time i do smt like put a towel over the tank, my tetra(s) spazz real bad. Bad enough to knock some pebbles off the ground of the tank.

hahah they're fine but it's just...awkward.

Mine are the same way. Being that small, they're probably always worried about getting eaten, so they gotta stay on their toes.
Mine are particularly dopey. I had to take out my CO2 bubble ladder out because one kept getting himself stuck behind it Thats quite a feat considering he's a pretty big tetra, bigger than the space between the ladder and the wall. He had to put some effort into that. :roll: I do love them though.

Mosaic said:
Mine are the same way. Being that small, they're probably always worried about getting eaten, so they gotta stay on their toes.
Mine are particularly dopey. I had to take out my CO2 bubble ladder out because one kept getting himself stuck behind it Thats quite a feat considering he's a pretty big tetra, bigger than the space between the ladder and the wall. He had to put some effort into that. :roll: I do love them though.

haha that's funny...

My problem isnt the neons, it is the guppies....tehy think they are neons, and try and school with them...kinda funny to see a female guppy schooling with balck neons

My female krib tried to school with my tetras! This went on for about two weeks. They were about the same size at the time. Luckily she figured it out and spawned with the male, like a good little fishy.

my tetra's are the farthest thing from spazzy. sometimes i wonder if they're all on sedatives or something.. lol. seriously though, it takes an awful lot to get any of my fish to freak out. for the most part everyone stays pretty calm. especially the tetra's. at feeding the angels freak out a bit, but the tetra's all kind of just chill in the middle and wait for the food to come to them.
what kind of tetra's do you have?

Back
Top Bottom