Are guppies agressive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obsessedfishlover

Aquarium Advice Freak
My friend is giving away a few guppies tonight and I might want them but I didn't know if hey are agressive or not... I have some neon tetras some harlequin rasboras and some black skirts and a few snails.... Would they get along?

the skirts might attack the guppies tails. and how many of each, in what size tank?

I had a guppy kill another guppy and suspect the same guppy had a hand in the demise of a fancy goldfish. He is getting along with everyone now but I have to watch him.

the skirts might attack the guppies tails. and how many of each, in what size tank?

My skirts havnt attacked any fish I've had in the tank even when I had some really mean ones... I was just wondering if the guppies would nip tails at the other fish

They probably wouldn't nip. I've seen guppies fight with new guppy additions, so you might want to get them all at once, but outside of that you should be fine.

They probably wouldn't nip. I've seen guppies fight with new guppy additions, so you might want to get them all at once, but outside of that you should be fine.

Thank you so much I will be getting them at once! I just ask if they would nip cuz I just got rid of some fin nipping fish....

Back
Top Bottom