As any one used voogle to treat ick ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Years ago I used a reef/safe ich treatment called Rally. Ran me about 60 bucks to treat a 135 tall, because you need multiple treatments, but it worked. Not sure who made it or if it's even still around, but hope this might help!

Ok thanx I bought something called voogle it's reef safe to treat ick it says it boostes fish ammiune systems an cures white spot deseas I'm using it now on my 75 gallon cuz my yellow tang was showing sings of ick an I don't have a qt tank the guy from my local Petstore said he used it with great success in the tang still rubs on rock but still no whites spots on him maybe it is workin

Have too say u have some kick *** corals nice hope my grow in like that but I'm guessing it takes along time

Thanks a lot! Some stuff I've had for 6+ years, and I've never paid over $75 for any one pc. Some grow fairly quick though (Hydnophora green in middle) was bought as a $20 frag 4 years ago.

View attachment 81733

Hydnophora

Do U add any thing to make it grow faster I use some calle reef fuel ??

No, nothing as far as an accelerator. I feed every 3 days a blend of live phytoplankton, cyclopeeze, H2O life frozen coral food, with some frozen super shrimp and Mysis shrimp( for the fish) and I shut down the tank to target feed. Give it 10-15 minutes completely down, then turn on the circ. pumps for another 10( till the visible food is gone), then turn the main pumps back on, without the micron sock in line. I also shut down the skimmer for a couple hours. This way, I don't feel like I'm pulling out what I just put in.
I also have a 30" refugium with sand bed and 780 watts of T5.
I'm trying to figure out if it's necessary to feed like this right now, it's never steered me wrong as far as the tank, just half broke! ( with all the other related expenses). Anyway thanks for the positive feedback, your the first person in a month to have anything to say about my set- up. Good luck!

Wow sounds good looks Lil u got everything perfect than for the help once again

I've used voogle before but not for ich. It's a very mild antibiotic that shouldnt hurt anything in the tank. But when i did use it i was informed over and over when i bought it to not over dose at all. Hope everything works out!!

I didn't see anywhere it says that voogle cures ich it only says it reinforces there immune system. There are two sure cures for ich and that is copper or hypo. Don't use either in your display tank only in qt tank. If you use copper try cupramine by seachem its less toxic to fish then regular copper treatments. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom