For Sale: Assassin snails and plants must go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am doing some spring cleaning.. I have a bunch of assassins and I am going to trim down the rotala.. I can also part with some java moss and anarchis.

How much for snails and java moss to 62859?

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey where are you shipping from so I can meet the mail man

Hey guys and girls! Remember... Give the snails a decently slow drip acclimation before introduction and don't dump my water in your tank! (Just a precaution)

Got mine moss looks great! Two of my largest snails arrived dead though :-( when ahead and floated + drip acclimated them with the other 3 just in case I was wrong. They haven't moved and are just kinda floating upside down though and its been 6 hrs so they are coming out. Other 3 are doing great though! Thank you!

Got mine moss looks great! Two of my largest snails arrived dead though :-( when ahead and floated + drip acclimated them with the other 3 just in case I was wrong. They haven't moved and are just kinda floating upside down though and its been 6 hrs so they are coming out. Other 3 are doing great though! Thank you!

Best way to tell is the smell test. Pull them out and take a whiff, if they smell like something terrible rotting then they are more than likely dead. Mine float now and again but eventually lose their buoyancy.

Will do I'll check them in the morning. There not floating at the top though their body it's just kinda floating and the top of the shell is touching the substrate

Back
Top Bottom