For Sale: Assassin snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jadub

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had bought 4 assassin snails a couple of months ago and I now have gotten my pest snail situation under control. But these assassins have a lot of babies now. Would anyone be willing to take any assassin snails? Babies or/and adults? All I'm asking for is you to cover shipping and maybe give me a few pointers on how to ship these guys out

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always received mailed snails in breather bags with a pinch of Purigen inside lidless styrofoam cups packed around with some kind of insulation. It's really cold in most locations and the holidays are making mail a bit unreliable. You'll want to look into having heat packs on hand if you can't wait until things warm up to get rid of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not interested in buying any, but I always receive snails in a moist paper towel, with another one on top so it's kind of like a soggy paper towel snail sandwich. They all arrive healthy and alive. I've only ever gotten MTS and ramshorn snails, plus I kinda like them so I don't want to kill them with assassins. Good luck selling! (y)

Ken's fish has heat packs and bags or you can use freezer bags. Stay away from sandwich bags though, too thin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom