At the Poconos for 12 days, who's feeding the fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcolon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well the day's arrived, as I lay in bed typing this, the family and I are spending a nearly two week vacation in the Poconos so my fish are in the hands of my Brother-in-law.:eek: That is until he joins us in a week and then they're in the hands of my next door neighbor.:whistle:

I did all the prepping I could and left detailed feeding instructions ... but I'm apprehensive about this, keep having daydreams (can you have day nightmares?) ...that I'll come back and their all belly up:facepalm:.

I'll know in about 2 weeks ... it'll either be :nono: or (y).

Your on vacation, don't worry about your fish since there's nothing you can do anyway...relax and have a good time.

Worrying never does anything good for you. Shaves valuable minutes off your life. Worrying isn't gonna change anything so why worry???? "...I wonder all the time why worry???...." have fun

Can't help it ... Invested too much time on those underwater critters.:D
But no worries ... I'm sure my kids running around near the lake will give me a new set of worries:eek:

Welcome to the Poconos! (y)

Forget LI(as I did as soon as I moved from there) and the fish, and enjoy your time in our wonderful state(minus the condition of our bridges lol). There are a ton of carnivals/tractor pulls this weekend. Or you could take a river trip down the Lehigh or Delaware.

Yep... I'm following all your advice and forgetting about the fish.
Already seen more deer in 24hrs than I've had all year! Kids loved it.
Bug catching's next on the current list!

Yep... I'm following all your advice and forgetting about the fish.
Already seen more deer in 24hrs than I've had all year! Kids loved it.
Bug catching's next on the current list!

The Lightning Bugs have been out in the masses. They are so thick here that I usually get home with a windshield of glowing dots :lol:

There is also a reptile/snake farm on 209 if the kids like that sort of thing...

You can buy fireworks as a NY resident as well :brows: I can't even enter the store :(

Back
Top Bottom