Automatic FeederS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Be sure it is a good one. Eheim makes one that is supposed to be pretty good. Cheap ones may fail and either dump everything at once or not feed at all. A perrson to come in once or twice a week would be much better.

i was looking at couple and the good ones run somewhere in the range of $35-$75

I would have someone check on them however no one will be around for christmas break...

but the tank will be on and i have an automatic lighting so I was curious if anyone had opinions on the feeders

also change in info ill only be gone for two weeks not three so that makes the situation a little better

Eheim's auto feeder is supposed to be pretty good. Just don't use the ones that dissolve IMO they aren't the best and can murk up the water pretty quick. Personally I'd see if a neighbor or something could come over every couple of days, not necessarily to feed (if you don't find an auto feeder that works then yes to feed) but to make sure that everything is still working and you haven't lost any fish due to something unforseen (fighting, ich, something random)

At walmart they sell a type of food that you can stick to the inside of your tank and it will supply your fish with food for 2 weeks im sure they probably have 1 that goes for three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom