Baby Honduran Red Points

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wailing Banshee

Aquarium Advice Regular
10 of these arrived today and survived record breaking temps here in FL. I can already see a blue sheen on some of them.

image-1647151995.jpg

Awesome! Congrats! I just picked up a couple of these gorgeous fish about a week ago. I'm hopeing for a pair, but only am sure of the sex of one of em. Still pretty small, but already have great color!

ForumRunner_20130813_220723.jpg

This is the one I'm hoping is female.

Awesome! Congrats! I just picked up a couple of these gorgeous fish about a week ago. I'm hopeing for a pair, but only am sure of the sex of one of em. Still pretty small, but already have great color!

This is the one I'm hoping is female.

Khazmachi, how are your Honduran RP doing? Mine are so tiny. There are 10, the smallest the size of my pinky nail. Mine are hiding a lot.

They are doing great. I two in a 37 gallon with 6 tiger barbs. The one in the picture is around 1.5 inches and the other is for sure a male and about 2 inches right now. I picked them up from the LFS about a week ago. They hid a lot the first day or so, but have settled in and colored up nicely already. I can't wait to see them when fully mature. The male can be a little aggressive at feeding time. They are not picky eaters. They get fed flakes and NLS grow. So far all is good!

Back
Top Bottom