Baby puffers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoo-whoo! So in the tank now and going well?

Yes, they've been in since about 1:30 yesterday afternoon. Checked my water parameters this morning and they are exactly the same as yesterday - ammonia 0, nitrite 0, and nitrate hovering in the 20-30 range.

I treated the tank this morning with the Prazipro that was suggested. I'm glad I did. Two of the five of them look super thin. The other three aren't plump by any means, but two of the them are really thin.

That does sound a little iffy being so thin - eating well now?

No - the two that are so thin don't seem to be eating well. That's why I'm a little worried. Hopefully treating the tank so soon with the Prazipro will start dealing with any internal parasite they might have. I even took some blood worms and tried using an eye dropper in front of their little noses to get them to eat. They were interested, but would just spit out the worms.

Oh dear - hopefully they come good with the prazi. Worked well on a molly that was same - no side effects I could see and molly went into main tank eventually.

Back
Top Bottom