back from holiday :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarahh

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey there folks, we got back from England Friday. We had casualties

Mr johanni.. He was bullied by our otherwise peaceful red Zebra and when we took him out, it was too late. he hung on, swimming feebly and eating, but he passed away yesterday.:cry:

Mr monster pleco, 13 inches.. decided he would escape his tank and attempt land living.. he dried a little, but the house sitters put him back in and he struggled on a day or two then passed away.

The barb tank. 5 tigers, 5 albino tigers and a rainbow shark. I have no idea what happened to them. there are 2 remaining fish swimming about mopey with no visual clues as to what's going on.:confused: have started feeding them medicated food. poor things

Momma Johan spit her eggs out i guess because we came back to no babies and a fat momma, so i guess she dropped after a week. :?

on the up side, we have convict fry, guppy fry, holding mozambiques, molly fry ( still growing from a few months ago) and a few more tanks.

dont know if i mentioned it earlier, but Mr MTS over here found a lot of 13 fish tanks on CL and bought them. we have LOTS of tanks now.

we were gone for 12 days total. I don't have the parameters on hand, but they were all in line. i did a 25% pwc on the tanks when i got home. just in case

Back
Top Bottom