bad news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rob_mango

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok well i got some bad news for everyone i woke up this morning and i found my morrish idol dead i was upset but i think it had a good life for about 2 years she will b missed. i just wanted to give an update for all who keep asking for updates. i was thinking of getting another one but idk if it will b the same.

Sorry for your loss. You did well with it from what I recall. Why not try a false idol this time? They are reportedly much easier and would likely live a longer life.

well i might but i dont think it will b the same i just love the way the real ones look but i might give it a try.

Don't worry too much!Be happy you kept one for 2 years!If i was able to do that I would be the happiest person alive!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am rebuilding my 240 due to resons on other threds I just wanted to let everyone know when I am complete with the build I will be getting a false idol to replace my real one I hope it will make me as happy as the real one did

Back
Top Bottom