Balloon molly laying eggs?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get them their own tank to raise them in. Transfer them into a tank THAT HAS THE SAME WATER FROM THE TANK THEY WERE BORN IN. Then feed them on infusoria, and later live brine shrimp.

bruinsbro1997 said:
Get them their own tank to raise them in. Transfer them into a tank THAT HAS THE SAME WATER FROM THE TANK THEY WERE BORN IN. Then feed them on infusoria, and later live brine shrimp.

A). Mollies are livebearers, they dont lay eggs so the OP will not be able to raise the eggs as the female is having the fry to soon.

B). There is not reason to use the water from the community tank, the good bacteria isn't in the water it is in the substrate and filter media.

Balloon mollies normally have difficulties dropping fry, she most likely won't live.

Balloon mollies don't lay eggs, they give live birth. If she is dead, I don't know if the fry are going to come out.
Sorry about the tank water thing. I don't like giving out bad advice, let me know if I said something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom