Bang Guy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Kim and I were wondering what you thought about putting your 2cents in on our site. We are trying to develop a comphrehensive site that addresses not only the beginner aspects, but also some of the more advanced topics. You have a better grasp of many of these aspects than just about anyone I have met and are good at explaining them in a way most people can understand. We were hoping that you might like to write some articles or DYI projects for the site. There wouldnt be an deadlines or expectations. Basically you would have free range on what you wrote about and how often. No pressure. Let us know what you think.

For those of you that havent seen the site...click the link in my signature.
Suggestions are always welcome.

What ever you are most interested in at the moment. I know for me, my research seems to drift. Right now I'm trying to learn more about light and the more advanced aspects of a DSB. So what ever your focusing on at the moment would be fine.

I have already had that mentioned to me for next time. Didnt realize it would be a big deal to finish the thread here. (edited that.. Thread..not threat)

Bang...Kick me an email if your interested. (deleted email)

I'll get that during work hours and sometimes on the week end.

Sorry FishFreak

SquishyFish said:
I have already had that mentioned to me for next time. Didnt realize it would be a big deal to finish the threat here.

Bang...Kick me an email if your interested. Daniel_Reach@citigroup.com

I'll get that during work hours and sometimes on the week end.

Sorry FishFreak

I don't think he meant it in a mean way, just think he was makinga suggestion that might be easier for you guys :D BTW, I don't mean to sound rude or mean but I wouldn't post your email on a public forum like this, waaay too make programs will pick it up and send you junk email. Just a suggestion :wink:

oh...sorry. wrong word. Should have been thread! I knew he meant it in a nice way. Its no big deal.

As far as my email...We used to post it on SWF all the time. Oh well.. maybe I will edit that out.

No worries! :invasion:

SquishyFish said:
As far as my email...We used to post it on SWF all the time. Oh well.. maybe I will edit that out.

Dont' know, maybe it's not a big deal, I just saw people post about that before?

Back
Top Bottom