Wanted: Barclaya longifolia var. "Red" a.k.a. Orchid Lily

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Been scouring google searches for this seemingly rare plant. Anybody have some they are willing to part with or know of any websites or stores where I can pick some up?

eBay perhaps

I'll keep looking in the future but currently it looks like all the sellers that are selling this are located in the UK. I also tried aquabid and the one seller was from Canada and didn't mention shipping to the US and the other seller was AquaticMagic which I've heard can be a problem ordering from if you're located in the US as I am.

Viper said:
I'll keep looking in the future but currently it looks like all the sellers that are selling this are located in the UK. I also tried aquabid and the one seller was from Canada and didn't mention shipping to the US and the other seller was AquaticMagic which I've heard can be a problem ordering from if you're located in the US as I am.

I've ordered from aquatic magic a couple of times of of eBay. I didn't have a problem

Back
Top Bottom