Barefoot/Minimalist running, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
severum mama said:
Not great. I've got some kind of injury in my foot (a FB friend that's experienced in this sort of thing thinks tendonitis) that's going to need a few weeks off. This is week one. LOL. But, it's not so bad. I've been riding my CL bike (an older Trek 800) instead of running. I'm having a great time with it so I can't really complain. :)

Sorry to hear!! Injuries are the worst... I just purchased a Trek about 3 or 4 weeks ago, I love it! Riding a bike is awesome and basically no impact so that's great.

@bearchumjs - spinning is hardcore!!

Good job quitting smoking!

I don't do barefoot running, almost everyone in my town got a new roof this year so there are nails freakin' everywhere. I do run though. I think I was in 3rd grade when I ran my first 5k. In track, I run the 800m and the mile. Last year I was too young to run the 2 mile, so I am hoping to switch out the 800 for the 2 mile this year.

Sorry to hear you are injured, that really sucks. I got horrific shin splints last track season. The coach told me to either sit out or run with them and they will get better. I chose to run with them and that just made them a ton worse. They lasted the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom