basic sps questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did the Red Planet come in yet? Pics???
Not yet (darnit!) the guy I'm buying it from is placing a large order and hasn't heard from everyone yet. Should be in the next week or two. Don't worry.....I'll post. I'm hoping some folks will chime in with great words of wisdom. :)

I have one, it likes pretty good flow and moderate to high light. Mine and many others, has really good Polyp Extension.

I'm thinking about picking up a frag of the ORA Red Planet sometime this week. They look really nice and my LFS just got a bunch of them and some other SPS frags in!
I'm Happy!

Back to your original question -

I agree with the folks that stated the info about the Ca and Alk levels. Talk to Sparky. He was seeing very similiar results and finally decided it must be his Ca/Alk levels too. A few weeks ago he started dosing 2-part from BRS and already he's seeing tremendous results.

Oh yeah, go ahead and brag about it and then DON'T post a picture of it!!:razz:

Here is the picture I posted of it on AA when I first got it. Honestly, I think it looks better in this picture than now. It did go through a big move though from my 75-gallon to a rubbermade for a few hours back into the 75-gallon for a month and then into my new 180-gallon.
I picked up a Pearlberry 2-weeks ago. I need to try and take a picture of that next!

Wow....that's beautiful!

You haven't posted a picture of that new Pearlberry yet?!?! 50 lashes with a wet noodle for you!!

Back
Top Bottom