BC29 1 year anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

czwicky

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here's the change in my bc29 from week 3 to today. Enjoy and leave your thoughts please!
week 3
ForumRunner_20131206_185134.jpg

51 weeks later!
ForumRunner_20131206_185154.jpg

Nice tank! How do you keep those clowns from murdering one another?

Thanks for the compliments! I have no clue on the clowns. My female occeralis is actually not in that picture. They are both breeding pairs and lay eggs every 2-4 weeks. The weird part is they lay their eggs right next to each other and they all host my frogspawn/hammer/pagoda in the top right.

Thanks for the compliments! I have no clue on the clowns. My female occeralis is actually not in that picture. They are both breeding pairs and lay eggs every 2-4 weeks. The weird part is they lay their eggs right next to each other and they all host my frogspawn/hammer/pagoda in the top right.

Haha that's crazy! Fish are so weird sometimes. They're like let's just throw everything humans think they know about us for a loop.

That's the truth. My mother got the false percs for me for a birthday present and I came home and saw them and was like "you've got to be kidding me".

Back
Top Bottom