Beautiful fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a bolvian ram in a 20H, and its doing just fine. Never had any problems at all, swims all over the tank, so I don't see a problem in it. It may not be the most ideal setup, but the fish lives in a river in the wild, so you can't exactly replicate that anyway. Just my .02$

(I know people won't agree with me on this though) :hide:

I kept my Bolivian in a 20 high for over 2 years. Definitely doing awesome in my 55 now but if it weren't for my Bn Plecos spawning, I never would have started my 55.

Well, I mean of course a betta will do ok in a pillar tank that is 5 inches long, 5 inches width and 15 inches tall, but something 15 inches long by 5 inches tall and 5 inches width would be better

I have a bolvian ram in a 20H, and its doing just fine. Never had any problems at all, swims all over the tank, so I don't see a problem in it. It may not be the most ideal setup, but the fish lives in a river in the wild, so you can't exactly replicate that anyway. Just my .02$

(I know people won't agree with me on this though) :hide:

I have a GBR pair in my 20 gallon long but when you have a 20 gallon high the will display territorial disputes among there tank mates...

Back
Top Bottom