Beck's 29g Seahorse Tank(Project Pony)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok not much more to purchase besides the ponies themselves. Got heater, powerhead, sand, rodi filters, salt mix and a Brute trash can. Should keep me busy for atleast a couple days. Rock coming later in the week

Everything that is needed to start the tank is coming today. Unfortunately my LR was out of stock so hopefully they get more in next week. So close but yet so far away!

Ok didn't get fiji premium because it was constantly out of stock. But I do have some LR ordered and will arrive Thursday. Have the fun for me is setting up the aquascape. I can't wait to get this finally running!

I am excited for you!!! Can't wait to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just read through, impressive work! Wish I knew how to do a DIY drilled tank and sump. Definitely will be following along to see how it goes with the sea horses, I would love to set up a sea horse tank sometime.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Just read through, impressive work! Wish I knew how to do a DIY drilled tank and sump. Definitely will be following along to see how it goes with the sea horses, I would love to set up a sea horse tank sometime.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks Sand dollar! It took awhile and just looked into how other sumps were designed and put my own basket type design. Works great except really bad evaporation in display tank. Got too thin of plexy for the top and it's starting to sag a bit. Sump cover is good. Don't want to add a ATO to this

So exciting! Love reading this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have been following this thread since the beginning, and thanks to this thread and my girlfriend I decided to turn one of my existing tanks into a seahorse tank, mine are supposed to get here Thursday, beck have you ever kept seahorses? If not I guess we will be going on the adventure at the same time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have been following this thread since the beginning, and thanks to this thread and my girlfriend I decided to turn one of my existing tanks into a seahorse tank, mine are supposed to get here Thursday, beck have you ever kept seahorses? If not I guess we will be going on the adventure at the same time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha nice! Nope never kept them before but I've done a ton of reading. Let's just keep our fingers crossed for success

Back
Top Bottom