Been a long time so here's pics of my current tanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peyton

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Been away from the site for a while. Thought I would update a bit. Here is my current two tanks.

Here is a pic of my 75g right before it crashed a few weeks ago. Didn't have my co2 setup correctly and started getting bba. It had only been setup for about a month in this pic. I did a major pruning, started misting co2 and installed a cerges reactor. Plants were coming back strong even before the reactor addition so it should rebound nicely. Specs are tek light with 2 t5ho about 6" from the water surface, sunsun 304b canister filter, pressurized co2, EI dosing.

img_1888963_0_1011fc4c08f091e2d7c44ac256568e5a.jpg

Here is a pic taken back in december of my 40g corner tank. It is packed with guppies now and looks pretty much the same. It is a low/med light tank with 2x 24w t5ho lights but with crappy reflectors. EI dosing.

img_1888963_1_3be4e209361270bb13de26f3bb9fcc17.jpg

I always wanted a planted tank, but have no knowledge how to start one. Your tanks look fantastic.

I knew absolutely nothing about plants when I started, still don't know that much really. There are plenty of great threads and people here and on other sites to help you along.

...and thanks for the compliment!

That's way chill. I too want to start a nice planted tank. How's that sun sun doing I wanted to get one but don't know.

Very nice tanks. The driftwood in the 75G really provides great contrast to the surrounding plants - strikes a perfect balance...

my sunsun lost flow, rated for 90g +, now running at about a 50g + flow. Lost half in the span of a couple of months. I've had it for a year, running filter floss, matrix, and more (finer) filter floss. It also didn't look anything like the picture on the box...but i guess thats what you get from ordering on ebay. Well, same shape, black (not white), no primer pump, and no power switch. Still love it though!

Whaaat?!! that's lame. But doesn't look like you have that many messy fish so its not a total loss

Back
Top Bottom