Before and after - complete overhaul of tank deco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyd

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wanted to share my before and after pictures of an overhaul I just completed earlier today. Been in the hobby for 5ish years now and just recently started getting more involved. First thing that I wanted to do was a complete overhaul of my main aquarium, a 70g corner for cichlids. So a month ago, I finally started getting everything together for the swap and finished it up today! What do you all think? (I was also bad. Knowing that I was going to do this, I let the tank go for for an extra week without maintenance. Before picture was at its worst :hide: )

Before:
86602-albums13529-picture65692.jpg

After:
86602-albums13529-picture65693.jpg

I'm loving the new look and excited for what lays ahead. Got approval from the wife to start building up a peacock and hap show tank and the first batch arrives later in the week. Convict is going to a new home tomorrow and JD and nic will remain in there for now.

:fish1:

I like it! It does look a little crowded and busy from the pictures view point. The old setup had depth IMO. I know cichlids like a lot of hides so you have that Forsure!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Didn't even realize that until you mentioned it. There's actually more depth than it seems in the picture. but yea, it looks really flat.

Yeah? Pictures can be deceiving forsure! Regardless tank looks very cool

Sent from my LG-P769 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom