Before and after

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thx. The bag in the middle is just so I wouldn't get a mini cycle or any thing like that. I really like the middle DW it's like horns they curve just like the bowfront tank ;)

Ya I was getting tired of the blue gravel. I was gonna go sand but I got this gravel for free so hurray for freebees!

Thx and right on time cause my angels are doing the dance. And I can see something under their bellies.

Is that the Aqueon (all glass aquarium) 36 gallon bow front tank? Do you think the lighting is enough for live plants?

It's a 54 bowfront. I actually know nothing about lighting really but I have mid to low light plants I dose co2 and have 1 root tab for the sword. All my plants look healthy and I get new leave all the time, so I hope so. ;)

Sharkbait54 said:
It's a 54 bowfront. I actually know nothing about lighting really but I have mid to low light plants I dose co2 and have 1 root tab for the sword. All my plants look healthy and I get new leave all the time, so I hope so. ;)

Oh. Thanks. I am thinking about getting the 36 bow front... that's why I asked. I will do low light plants in that case

Oh yeah there is a 36 on craigslist right now. I wish I had room lol. But ya you should do fine with java fern,swords, and wisteria. Obviously there's more but that's what I have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom