Before you post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
Please everybody keep in mind that for every member reading a post there are probably 2 non members reading the post from a google search and have no intentions on joining the family. With that said please keep your posts tasteful and as accurate as possible to keep from perpetuating the bad advice that so many newcommers have been sadly given by their lfs/lps. Thank you for reading guys and gals :)

Please everybody keep in mind that for every member reading a post there are probably 2 non members reading the post from a google search and have no intentions on joining the family. With that said please keep your posts tasteful and as accurate as possible to keep from perpetuating the bad advice that so many newcommers have been sadly given by their lfs/lps. Thank you for reading guys and gals :)

I agree. I actually think that that member to non-member ratio is a bit higher.......Many times I have seen that there are about 200 people viewing FW and Brackish general discussion and only about 30 of them are members. So just be aware, guys, that what you post here is seen by many non-members.

Back
Top Bottom