Beginner with Glofish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes yes take the algae eater back. Same thing happened to me... Got one of those in my tank by accident and he killed 3 fish in 1 day.... Good luck they are pretty fast and hard to get out.

I would recommend a snail for your tank as a cleaner.

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Also, keep it to one snail in a tank. They will make tons of babies fast.

Guppies are so pretty. I agree with you. I would suggest platy to go with your guppies. They are very colorful as well and stay smaller than many other fish. Also very nice.

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

You could do more than one snail but you would need to rent a clown loach or buy an assassin snail to keep it balanced

Sent from peliper

I was told about a couple people I know to stay away from snails. Can't exactly recall why though, possibly dirty or aggressive.

How would a clown loach balance things out?
Thanks for the help everyone

People say stay away from snails with goldfish because the supposed theory that goldfish will try to eat them. Totally bogus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I can read i swear...

And no snails with glofish the ONLY thing i can think of is snails need some calcium to their water for their shells, and some types of fish are super sensitive to calcium (like neon tetras used to be before they started breeding them in Florida with harder water) other than that. .i have no clue. ..

This post brought to you by.. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Back
Top Bottom