Best bottom feeder for malawi cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 3 synondontis multipunctatus for about 5 years now and they are great fish to have. They can be seen during all times of the day.

Plecos can acclimate to the ph and live fine but its true that Africans can eat their eyes out.. Some Africans won't though... Acei and yellow labs won't mess with them... Snow White cichlids, electric blues, and bumble bees will... I killed mine when I found it with his eyes out several months ago because he was withering in pain and it was humane...

I saw some at another fish store for 7 bucks and was like, really? I cannot really find them in the guide so I'm thinking they may be mixed. They are beautiful that I've thought it would be great to have a large tank with them.

I saw some at another fish store for 7 bucks and was like, really? I cannot really find them in the guide so I'm thinking they may be mixed. They are beautiful that I've thought it would be great to have a large tank with them.

What the bristle noses?

Heres my syno

Attachments

• image-2149687958.jpg
    image-2149687958.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 88
I just have a common Pleco no problems yet. Although I have heard that the synodontis catfiah(I think that's how it's spelled) are the best to put in.

Back
Top Bottom