Best cleaner for coral sand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

87Sarah

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have coral sand in my aquarium for my Malawi cichlids and currently have some Ich problems. I need to buy a cleaner for the sand/crushed coral and was wondering what type of cleaner you guys have that are best for coral sand?

Ideally I'd like something to help me with water changes too as I'm currently just using buckets which is a nightmare!

I have coral sand in my aquarium for my Malawi cichlids and currently have some Ich problems. I need to buy a cleaner for the sand/crushed coral and was wondering what type of cleaner you guys have that are best for coral sand?

Ideally I'd like something to help me with water changes too as I'm currently just using buckets which is a nightmare!

i use a python gravel cleaner, it hooksup to your sink and all you do is turn it on and it takes your water out and you can also clean your sand with it(but make sure you dotn push it into the sand because it will clog up ur pipe) and then all you do is turn a nozzle and you can fill up your tank aswell :) hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom