Best looking African

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yknow what?

I wanna throw out Yellow-tail Acei's.

On par with Yellow Labs as far as rarity goes but they are absolutely stunning, and they get massive.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Out of this entire thread I personally found the kenyi, blue moorii, and frontosa to be the coolest fish. Anyone know the compatability of these three coexisting?

Kenyi and moorii will be very very active fish. The frontosa is dosoile and calm. I have all three ( not a blue moorii but I have firecrackers) in a tank as of right now with over stocking and they are doing great. Don't recommend it until you have a footing in the cichlid world and when you know your fish.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lake Malawi is weak.....Gotta go Tanganyika! I don't care how much Mog can make fun of me for having my shellies and dwarves, I love my Tangs

Kenyi and moorii will be very very active fish.

Correct! These guys are 2nd in my aquarium as being the most active and love coming up and being held at times inside. They have no issues being the first to come to me. The most active one is my BB zebra that loves being petted as well.

BythAl.jpg

fRlrwX.jpg

I love that I wish mine did that too!

Just went and picked up 2 female kenyi a male kenyi and a frontosa. Thanks guys!

75 gallon... Not with the Americans i was inquiring about a few days ago lol

Wonderful hope to see pictures soon!!

Back
Top Bottom