Best Place To Buy Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They get their fish from the same place most other places do. Whether its a good choice or not depends on the individual store. The same goes for any LFS. Your best choice most of the time is online IMO

I have gotten fish rom both before. They can be ok but I have also got sick ones from petsmart. Petco told me no warrenty on salt water fish. So id be careful. I do a lot of business with a private ownefish store

For the most part, a few distributors will go out to all of the pet shops in an area. So, the stock will be of the same quality. But, each stores treats fish differently. I would go window shopping first, maybe ask some questions of the employees or ask around to other customers.

Are Mickey mouse platies a good choice for a ten gallon tank?

So I have a mystery snail, 1 guppy ale fancy guppy, 1 female black Molly, and I want to add two Mickey mouse platies? Good choices?

IMO no, because I would think you would be stocked with already one molly. They are poop machines. Maybe if you did double the water changes per week, you might get away with another platy.

Back
Top Bottom