Best place to Buy shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Castillo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking for low prices to start two colonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There are some people on here that sell shrimp, I got 12 from Popparyno for a good price. Check your LFS, although it will probably be a lot more expensive there then on here. At least it would have been for me.

Ive got some Painted red rilis with some great deals. Id reccomend the 20 if your trying to start a colon and its the best deal.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1442954439683.jpg
    1442954439683.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
Those are GREAT prices, but I am looking for blue tigers, white bees, and snowballs.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Elite Inverts/Alpha Pro Breeders gets good reviews on their shrimp. I've only purchased fish from them but very good quality.

Aquabid is another option, just check into seller feedback.

Elite Inverts/Alpha Pro Breeders gets good reviews on their shrimp. I've only purchased fish from them but very good quality.

Aquabid is another option, just check into seller feedback.

No offense but i think that most websites outrageously over price their shrimp!

I wasn't supposed to post a pic of my prices so I have to type them!

5 (+1) for $30
10(+2) for $45
20 (+3) for $70!!! BEST DEAL

All orders have FREE SHIPPING and ill include banana leaves and a feeding dish for free! PayPal only accepted!

I wasn't supposed to post a pic of my prices so I have to type them!

5 (+1) for $30
10(+2) for $45
20 (+3) for $70!!! BEST DEAL

All orders have FREE SHIPPING and ill include banana leaves and a feeding dish for free! PayPal only accepted!

I'm confused by your original post: are you looking to buy shrimp or trying to sell?

I'm confused by your original post: are you looking to buy shrimp or trying to sell?

I replied to this ad because they were looking to buy shrimp and apparently I'm not supposed to post a pic of my prices so they deleted it. And 2 ppl pmed me to post my prices by typing them.

I replied to this ad because they were looking to buy shrimp and apparently I'm not supposed to post a pic of my prices so they deleted it. And 2 ppl pmed me to post my prices by typing them.

Start a thread in the classified section (y)

Back
Top Bottom