Best Place?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tifta

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey just wondering what the best place online to buy dry ferts? I've seen a few places online I would rather go through a place that people would recommend on here! Thanks!

I get mine at aquariumferttilizer.com. bobstropicalplants.com is another place you can get them. GLA seems to have lower prices (that's a first), but shipping is pretty expensive compared to aquariumfertilizer.com. Any of those places will have good stuff... it's all the same really.

GLA has earned my customer loyalty with quality and support. The shipping price vs selling price is probably mostly a wash, but Im not really 100% on that. GLA is a pretty personable operation imo

Green leaf aquariums GREAT dude, will help you Any time and day he can, hes replied to my emails before at like 11 at night on a sunday and talked to me about problems for like 30 mins. he helped me with my entire Co2 system, and hes great at shipping and all around a really good supplier, support him because hes doing a great service.

I'm gonna go with Green Leaf!
So have a few questions that I hope maybe one of you guys can answer for me. I heard MGSO4 is just Epsom salts? So I can just pick that up anywhere?

I was also wondering if i go the EI method, can I switch over to the PPS Pro method later? I just want to boost thing up with EI and then go PPS Pro. I am assuming you can. I just want to make sure.

I don't see why not. Ferts are Ferts. The change in availability of them MAY make your plants go into a brief adjustment period (with some algae), but they should be off and running shortly after. Or it will be seamless. No way to tell.

Regarding Epsom salt: Yes. BUT. Who hard (dGH) is your water? Less than half (but still a decent chunk) of that is probably Mg.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom