Best Way To Transport A Large Tank??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

micromail

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting ready to part with my 1000 gallon tank- what's the best way to transport it? Or do you know of any good carriers to handle such a task?

I just want to have all my research done, before I list it.

thank you,

Hello Everyone,

I'm getting ready to part with my 1000 gallon tank- what's the best way to transport it? Or do you know of any good carriers to handle such a task?

I just want to have all my research done, before I list it.

thank you,

A uhaul moving truck lots of man power and lots of cushion to help prevent damage how far are you transporting it and lucky you with a 1000g tank

Thanks, Vance. I actually haven't sold it yet, but before I get into trying to sell it- I want to know what I'll need to better prepare myself. I don't want someone entering my home so I will definitely be doing the moving.

thank you,

Thanks, Vance. I actually haven't sold it yet, but before I get into trying to sell it- I want to know what I'll need to better prepare myself. I don't want someone entering my home so I will definitely be doing the moving.

thank you,

I feel the same way I prefer to move things my way got any pics of this monster tank

Sorry to be off topic - but I hope that thing is being put to good use and it housing Arowannas, gars, oscars, red tail catfish, etc. a tank that big deserves the top fish!!

Sorry to be off topic - but I hope that thing is being put to good use and it housing Arowannas, gars, oscars, red tail catfish, etc. a tank that big deserves the top fish!!

Well, hopefully the new owner of this does just that. When I post it for sale I'll let this community know of the sale. It's a beautiful tank with tons of great accessories. I would image a beautiful collection of fish swimming freely in this baby...

:)

Do you have any pics of the tank when it was up and running? Preferably with fish? :-D i would love a tank so big!!

sorry, but I don't have any images of it while it was active. If you're interested in this one I will be selling - it comes with tons of goodies. It's an expensive tank, but with all the goodies/accessories it comes with, it would make the investment well worth it.

I have pictures, but not of it active. :(

:fish2:

sorry, but I don't have any images of it while it was active. If you're interested in this one I will be selling - it comes with tons of goodies. It's an expensive tank, but with all the goodies/accessories it comes with, it would make the investment well worth it.

I have pictures, but not of it active. :(

:fish2:

Aww that's such a shame :( and I wish I could but I like in the UK for a start lol plus I live in an apartment (flat to us Brits) above a bar so don't have anywhere that would support something so big

Just out of curiosity how much are you selling it for

Vance,
I will be asking 10k for it. The accessories and goodies included are a ton... including other tanks with it, UV light, and pumps, etc..etc... It's a massive haul.
(y)

Vance,
I will be asking 10k for it. The accessories and goodies included are a ton... including other tanks with it, UV light, and pumps, etc..etc... It's a massive haul.
(y)

Very nice if I had the money and the room for it would make an offer lol good luck in selling

Back
Top Bottom