Best Wet/Dry system for goldfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zidion

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am looking at purchasing this 90g pre-drilled aquarium and want to get a wet dry system. I currently have a 56g setup with orandas, redcaps and moors with just a basic filter.

What type of wet/dry system is the best out there in terms of money? I am looking at the eshopps WD125CS or the Aqueon Proflex. However, it is hard to find a lot of reviews of either of them. So I decided to come here and see what you all thought.

Also, I know a lot of people are probably going to say to build one, but I would rather just buy.

Thanks!

i think most wet dry filters work around the same, don't think there are too many differences between the different makes

i am currently setting up a 85g drilled acrylic tank, and i bought a aqualine wet dry off the well known auction site. i went with one that they rated for 175 gallons, basically the largest i can fit inside my premade acrylic stand.
i am using mine for goldfish as well. still in the progress, lots of work to get it set up, but i'm sure it will be worth it when its done.

I don't know if you have already made a decision yet, but I've thoroughly researched both proflex and eshopps wd. Most of what I learned are from the videos on youtube. You could watch and determine what is best for you.

I like the eshopps more than the proflex because I know I want a wet/dry system, the material for eshopps seem more tougher, and the whole system is almost complete (just need pump). Proflex lets you customize and do different things with it, but I need to buy more equipment to complete the system and the product seems a little flimsy.

I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom