Betta Falls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllieBrown

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has experience with the Aqueon Kit Betta Falls. I am considering getting one for my dorm room but I'm not entirely sure about it. I want to know what your experiences are and suggestions. Thank you!

Honestly I like the idea of it but it is way way way too small to put 3 bettas in each.
All 3 chambers added up it holds about 2.5 gallons of water, which is 0.625 gallons in each chamber (and 0.625 gallons for the bottom where the water flows into)
I think it would make a super cool shrimp tank, shrimp don't need space.
If it were bigger I'd have a few of them by now!
I don't own one, but have read about it online.

Honestly I like the idea of it but it is way way way too small to put 3 bettas in each.
All 3 chambers added up it holds about 2.5 gallons of water, which is 0.625 gallons in each chamber (and 0.625 gallons for the bottom where the water flows into)
I think it would make a super cool shrimp tank, shrimp don't need space.
If it were bigger I'd have a few of them by now!
I don't own one, but have read about it online.

+1 on this. I honestly don't think I'd even try shrimp in it, I'd be far too afraid of that small amount of water staying in check.

I'd suggest getting one of the fluval tanks I'd you want an all in one, they make great betta kits!

Thanks for the advice! I actually got a 2.6 gallon tank by fluval.

Back
Top Bottom