Betta mates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottishscales

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 10 gallon tank getting set up for my betta this weekend. I put him in my community tank because i had luck with it before. This time he got bullied the first day and so i took him out and am setting up his own kingdom. [I know about the betta not being community thing].

I plan on planting the tank, with what im not sure yet. And it will have a tetra whisper 20i for a filter [im going to make custom filter pads for it], and a small heater.

I want something other than just the betta in that tank. Any ideas on bottom feeders, frogs, or the like to sort of "fill in" this tank?

"There's always a bigger fish." - Qui-Gon Jinn

I have a betta with pygmy cories and african dwarf frogs. My only regret is I should have gotten habrosus/salt and pepper cories instead of the pygmies because the pygmies are so shy that I barely see them until I dim the lights and sit very still watching the tank.

But no problems among the fish. I've caught the betta chilling with a frog ON TOP of his head a few times.

Back
Top Bottom