For Sale: Bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krissycakes

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have multiple Bettas for sale, different sizes, colors, and forms. Pet quality Bettas that I would like to re home so I can go to Alaska this fall. PM me for details. PayPal only, USA only. Thanks for looking!

2evq1df.jpg

Baby Delta Tail
$5

*Shipping is $15 (up to 4 betta/box)
$35 for express shipping

The male HMPK for $8 looks like a female. I think she has an egg spot :) and the fins look more like a girl. I may be interested in the two females. Can you reserve them until Sunday? I've got a betta how may pass in a couple days. She's got popeye :( if she does die, I'll probably take both girls! That rose tail is so tempting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The HMPK does have an eggspot. But when he flares, you'll notice boy;) I had to separate him because he kept fighting with everyone and challenging them. I can hold them till Sunday for you.

Females will flare and be aggressive too. The only times males may have an egg spot is when they are very young.

Is there anyway you could put him/her in a cup floating in a sorority (or with a girl) and video the reaction? And possibly release him/her with the female for a few minutes and video it? How long have you had that betta?

I can assure you he is male. I have had him for 10 months now. But I did breed and raise him with some others Until eventually having to separate because he kept fighting with the girls.

Thankfully, my girl made it through the week and her pop eye is almost gone! Won't need the girl you have. Thank you for saving her though, I'm sure she will quickly find a home!

Back
Top Bottom