Big peacful fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 75 gallon aquarium and I want a big fish but it cannot be an aggressive or semi aggressive fish it has to be peaceful. Got any ideas?
Thanks
Brian

Angelfish??? They can get aggressive but i have 2 in a 55 gallon community tank and they are breeding and they are not disturbing any other fish.

5-7 adult angels or 10-12 juvies. I was about to get more for my 55 but the 2 i had started breeding.

how about an elephant nose? they are peaceful if only one per tank and give it a cave but it needs a pretty big cave they get almost ten inches ive always wanted one

Elephant noses are REALLY cool, they look like the narwhals of the aquarium!

Elephant fish can be rather delicate, and u must provide them with some kind of cave or place to hide. I have always had good luck with the larger gouramis, blues, golds, and opaline. They get pretty good size and they usually wont bother any other fish. Angels are a good choice too, mine are very well behaved.:D

yeah they are really awesome they have a very unique body shape and they can move around their nose for sensing. they are also said to have a large brain and be one of the more intelligent aquarium fish

Back
Top Bottom